This picture was taken right before Jeni left us and became "Jeni in Arizona" again. Here's what I've decided: The worst thing about living in Texas is not the heat. It's not the fire ants. The very worst thing is that Texas is a freaking revolving door!! So this post is to Saralyn, Kim, Alison, Jenn, Rebecca, Chesney, Kristen, Emily, Darla, Jessica, Lisa, Deena, Jazmine, Jeni, and someday Allison!! And here is to, hopefully, more hellos than goodbyes in the future...We miss you Jeni!
P.S. Did I mention that the best thing about Texas is the great people??
3 comments:
You're blogging! Yay! I love peeking into other people's lives like this. Sorry about the moving away thing. Soon enough it'll be you when we convince you to come here.
-Al
Oh, and I think you're wrong about the fire ants. That really is the worst thing about texas.
Hooray, I'm missed! I miss our playdates, so does Isabel. I'm not too far away though. :)
bklnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnimmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bmxxxxxm,rtttffffffffffmk k, jhyvmmv triy (Isabel's contribution)
Post a Comment