
Jedd went all out this year and we had a really nice date night (Celtic Women concert, jewelry, chocolate, flowers, etc). Maybe we should have V-day every month?


One of our traditions is to make chocolate-covered strawberries for Valentine's day. Jackson hated his, but loved all the candy and Valentine's cards at school. Madeline would have finished off the entire dozen.
4 comments:
Sounds like a great tradition- maybe we should copy! The pictures are cute and way to go Jedd- all the Fowers men need to follow suit :) Although Tim did send me a singing telegram (because he gave me a bad haircut; I'll put more details on our blog!)
Romance is in the air...today in the car Ashley asked me (out of the blue), "Will Jackson and I be married?" That is a direct quote. I told her, "When you and Jackson are 25 years old, if you fall in love, then you can get married." Just thought I'd run that by you guys??
Are arranged marriages legal today? If so, let's just go ahead and make it official... Jackson will whole-heartedly agree.
Ooh, I think we need to see the jewelry.
Post a Comment