Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fashion statement


Madeline is destined to be a fashion trend setter someday. This is sure to be the latest rage: Instead of pants, cover your legs with all the scrunchies that Allison Breinholt thinks are "out of style", yet are still hiding in the bathroom cupboard until they come back. Colorful AND edgy.

She does this every day while I'm getting ready.

4 comments:

The Parkers said...

Ditch the scrunchies, Michelle! They're so last year (says the girl who just went to Target in Old Navy flip flops and an outfit covered in kid food.)

Allison said...

Ha ha!! I take it back, Michelle, it looks like you've got some great scrunchies. Wear them with pride. (or at least, let Madeline wear them)

Shari said...

Maybe Afton could borrow some scrunchies...wait, maybe not. Um, maybe I'll need to start making a few of those nylon headbands to attach all our beautiful hair clips to.

Madeline is definitely a trend setter!

kjkabm said...

As soon as I saw the picture I started to laugh out loud and thought of Allison's comment :) YOu don't take it back Allison! You know you can't stand them :) Fun times! Miss you guys!