We went to Bass Pro Shops and had a surprisingly fun afternoon. The boats all have ladders inviting us to go up and explore to our hearts' content. Aside from monster trucks and fire engines, what is more fun than pretending to drive a big boat? Jackson discovered a commode on one of the boats and thought this was HYSTERICAL! He really wanted to try it out, but I think we might have been arrested. The boat salesmen were more than happy to see us go. Also entertaining: the putting green, the fish tank, the giant stuffed animals, the snack bar... Definitely a repeater.
3 comments:
Wow- I love a store where you can have all kinds of fun and not pay a dime! I love the shark pic.
We got a bass pro shop in Denver last year. We visit it at least as often as we do the zoo. What a fun month for you guys! When are you coming to CO?
That is a great shot! I don't think I've ever seen this shark at Bass Pro ... but then again, even if I had seen it there is really no way I'd EVER get Matthew to pose with it. He does NOT pose.
Post a Comment