


I can't ever do anything small. One turns into two which turns into 4... So how many twirly skirts have I made? Ummmmm..... 6. It's true. Only 4 have shirts that match. I think I'm twirly skirted out now, but I love them on Madeline! Except... she likes to wear them below her paunch and above the diaper in the back, so the front hangs 3 inches below the back. Oh well, I still like them. Bonus for diaper changes, too: No pants to take off. Also, cool for the 100 plus heat.
Now I'm making a quilt. WHAT????? Isn't that for if you are 65 and older? I found some fabric in a jelly roll at a quilting store that was so beautiful I had to buy it. Then I took a quilting class so that I could make it in to something, and now it's halfway done. I LOVE it so far! I'll post the picture when I'm done, and nobody needs to make any Depends jokes. It was great timing - 5 hours of Olympics goes REALLY slow if you are not busy doing something at the same time.
5 comments:
Love the twirly skirts! Can't wait to see the quilt.
The outfits are adorable, Michelle and Madeline must feel like a princess, too! Can't believe you are already half done with the quilt. You make good use of the limited time you have!
Cute skirts! I won't made fun of you for making a quilt. I'm making my first one as well. I have only 6 more blocks to sew and then I can start putting things together. Can't wait to see yours!
I LOVE the skirts! These turned out SO cute - look at the little frog! aha - Lovin' it. Did you make a matching one for yourself???
Now I want to try these! I downloaded your directions - SO FUN! THANK YOU!!!
Way to go Michelle! The skirts are seriously so so cute! And i can't wait to see the quilt.
Post a Comment