We have been so non-compliant with food storage - until today. Our excuse was a lack of places to store it. The attic and the garage do not work (too hot in Texas) and under the beds just seemed - well - not ideal. We have been planning on making a Harry Potter room under the stairs (entry from the closet) ever since we moved in, and it got done today (GO Jedd!). Our minimal food storage has been baking in the 150 degree garage so far, but now we have a "cool, dry place" to put everything (and, as a bonus, naughty children). No more excuses. We were clued on to a great food storage addition - from Costco, they have a bucket of meals that just need water - enough meals for our family to eat dinner for 2 months, and virtually indestructible. $80, no shipping. 


8 comments:
I love your new time-out room!
Wow! I am super impressed! I knew there was a reason why we needed a two-story house. Food storage.
Ok, Jedd, I'm VERY impressed!! The space will feel so nice!
Love it:) We got some of the food storage buckets from Costco as well. They are great. Good seeing your family!
~Becca:)
Harry Potter room. That's hilarious! I'm betting Jedd is the first to have to go to time-out there.
Naughty room?! Certainly your children would NEVER need that.
Awesome use of space! So cool! I wish we had a Harry Potter room. Our food storage is totally going under our beds soon.
The Harry Potter room is so cool! Gotta store that food somewhere, might as well make the location fun.
Post a Comment