This year I was more involved with Nativity Exhibit our stake puts on, heading up the music side of things. It is a TON of work - making December pretty busy, but as usual, it was great.

Jackson performed for the first time,

we made another chocolate nativity,
and the kids downed it in record time afterwards. Jackson admitted to having a small stomach ache and said he would never eat that much chocolate ever again.
2 comments:
Thank you so much for the card and the picture from the Nativity. I really enjoyed participating, as always! It was beautiful and definitely helped me keep the spirit of Christmas.
Your family is adorable! Just wondering, how did you make the chocolate Nativity?
I ordered Nativity Molds online (just googled that) and there were several to choose from. The stable has to be "glued" together with chocolate to keep it up.
Post a Comment