Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pedicure date

Does anyone else measure weight loss by pre-pregnancy poundage? Jedd thinks I'm crazy for remembering, but who can forget how pregnancy disrupts all bodily functions, especially relating to numbers on the scale?

To celebrate finally returning to pre-Madeline size, we had a date to the nail salon. She was completely mesmerized and kept telling me "I am having fun, Mommy!"

Jackson is now asking for HIS date, but I've patiently explained that is still 4 pounds away. He is trying to make it happen SOON, so he is now actively banning cookies and candy and requesting for me to go on longer jogs. Thanks for the support, buddy! When asked for his input on a date, he had some specific ideas:
"First, we will go to a movie and have popcorn. Then we will go to a bounce house place, and afterwards we will go get ice cream". That sure sounds like THREE dates to me!

1 comment:

critts said...

Congratulations! That is such a milestone. And I still have quite a way to go to get there.