Here come heaps of posts. Mostly I'm posting these so that I can keep up with journaling. I printed out a book with our 2008 blog using blurb.com and I love it so much that I am motivated to keep going. Feel free to skip over most of it - I just want to make it easier when the year ends to make the book. This is my new way of journalling/ scrapbooking and I'm trying to keep sort of up to date. I wish I could insert the older material into older dates, but I haven't figured that out - any ideas, anyone??
And why are my kids sitting on the mantle?
3 comments:
When entering a new post, you can click on 'posting options' (just above the 'publish' button) and change the post date to show whatever you want.
And why are your kids on the mantle?
What a cute picture of them "blocking" time. LOL
Anyway, yeah, you can usethe "posting options" link at the bottom of the post screen and put on your chosen date. It will automatically insert the posts when you're done publishing.
Was just thinking, "Why are their kids sitting on the mantle?" Ha! Sean takes our kids to the Home Depot things on the first Saturday of the month-is that the same day? They are a great way to teach kids and the parents seem to have fun. I have no idea how to help you on the blog stuff. Sorry :)
Post a Comment