Purple shoes are really cute when worn with the right outfit, but these days any shoe comes right off immediately in favor of the purple ones. I think they look especially nice with red.
Isn't there a purple hat to go with that outfit? Reagan has a pair of "sparkley" shoes that she prefers. Of course they were the cheapest pair we own. All the more expensive, color coordinating pairs, will be outgrown, long before touching the pavement.
3 comments:
Isn't there a purple hat to go with that outfit? Reagan has a pair of "sparkley" shoes that she prefers. Of course they were the cheapest pair we own. All the more expensive, color coordinating pairs, will be outgrown, long before touching the pavement.
The purple shoes are PUR-fect. Hey, if I have to tote my kid around town in super-hero costumes than you can handle purple shoes, right? LOL!
I think she looks great. I always wear my purple shoes with red pants.
Post a Comment