Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

The baskets were a hit! "How did the Easter Bunny know I REALLY needed Play Doh?" Madeline went around the rest of the day saying "More Treatie?!?" every 2-3 minutes.



This is the "before" picture on Easter Sunday...


Some hair gel and a few peeps later, ready for Church! Today was Jackson's first appearance in the Primary choir up on the stand... He did great and tried really hard to sing all the words, but everyone's attention was on his friend, Cameron, who had casually brought up his Superman coat and changed into a superhero before our very eyes during "I Wonder When He Comes Again". His mom directs the music and didn't notice until the end of the song. Worth ever minute of corraling the kids just for this moment!! If you want to read his mom's version of the story, click on "The Rawlins" under Blogs...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The kids look adorable. I love her dress!!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Jackson, I promise Cameron didn't mean to steal the show! I guess he thought things might get out of hand and his powers would be needed. Anyway, I definately noticed how handsome you were looking.