

Jackson's #4 was all about superheros and princesses. I learned that Spiderman is the coolest superhero and that all the princesses are cool as long as they are Disney.
Superman was kind enough to give Tinkerbell a ride (and check how securely he strapped her in - superpowers indeed!)

We were happy to have Ashley (and Kaylee) to play with for the last time before they took off for China (sigh)...

Jake is working on his spider powers...
...and the binkie patrol discovered the monkey bars were just their right size.
By the time the treasure hunt was over, the winds were ridiculous and we moved the party to our house...


Later, Jackson opened his "big present". The funniest part was his reaction - no reaction at all! "Oh, great. Any other presents?" He likes the anticipation of the surprise WAY more than the actual present!! We could have given him a candy bar and we would have probably had a bigger reaction. Note to self for next year...

2 comments:
Yea, I've been anxiously waiting to see these cute pics!! I still think that party idea was one of the best ever - kids get to dress up, they all get presents (and useful ones - seriously). Good job! Does Jackson still want to fly to China in a bubble?
So cute! I'm stealing a few photos for my blog.
Post a Comment