You may not be able to appreciate this fully from the picture, but with the middle seat put in, our van can hold 8 people. We've never tried this before, but now we know it works. With 5 car sears, it's a little tricky getting anyone into the way back seats (especially pregnant), but we did it. No one could move for the 40 miles to the zoo, but we did it. I love my van.
5 comments:
I don't know if "party" is the correct description of 5 kids crammed in that small of a space, but I wish mine did that!
Are you pregnant!!!?
No, not me silly! The other 2 moms that were riding with me!!!
Love it! In fact, I lived it. :-) Thanks for braving all of us in there. It was worth it!
WOW! impressive! the kiddos looked like they were having lots of fun!
And I was glad to see that you answered the PREGNANT question, because i was about to ask it too!
Post a Comment