Don't you just love the toothless grin? McKinley has lost all four of her front teeth and I am just dreading the day she gets the adult teeth in! I think it is so cute! Cute pics, Michelle.
I wondered where that lovely family picture was taken, and now I know. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Vacations are the BEST! :)
Love the pics! Where did you have those taken? The flowers are gorgeous!
Right by the Church office buildings by the reflecting pool there is a nice grassy area with beautiful flowers.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Don't you just love the toothless grin? McKinley has lost all four of her front teeth and I am just dreading the day she gets the adult teeth in! I think it is so cute! Cute pics, Michelle.
I wondered where that lovely family picture was taken, and now I know. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Vacations are the BEST! :)
Love the pics! Where did you have those taken? The flowers are gorgeous!
Right by the Church office buildings by the reflecting pool there is a nice grassy area with beautiful flowers.
Post a Comment