We spent a day/night at Great Wolf Lodge in March. Since we stayed during the week and NO one was there, they kindly upgraded us to the Loft room, which the kids thought was awesome.

I'm not sure if Jackson had more fun going up and down the elevators exploring the hotel or playing in the water. He LOVED pouring water on ME! He went down the slides for his age about... 100 times.
After we were wrinkled and cold, the kids painted a piggy bank.
We had a great mini-vacation.
5 comments:
It looks like you guys were having so much fun! Your kidos are so cute.
I was so bummed that it wasn't done while we were still there. It seemed like it would be fun. Was it neat or just OK?
I would say it was OK - kind of a one-time thing that was pretty fun to do.
Wow, that place looks so fun! I'm glad you all had fun. We're looking into going there one of these days.
Oh, yeah, I changed my blog address. Go ahead and just change mine to this one, our family one.
http://complicatedsimplicity96.blogspot.com
Just me, Carolyn ;-)
where is this at? it looks way fun!
Post a Comment