Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bluebonnets


It almost didn't happen, but then I received a lucky tip. The Bluebonnets were almost gone and we had not a single photo this year. Lest one think I'm obsessed with bluebonnets, I just think it will be fun in a few years and look back at how the kids have grown year after year taking a picture in a similar setting. That's all. After finding out about a crop in Richardson, we drove out on the perfect afternoon - cool and cloudy and snapped a few before they disappeared for good.



This one comes with special thanks to Afton for lending the cute skirt:
Of note: I failed to take the post pictures. Post mud, Chick-Fil-A with Polynesian sauce, ice cream and a red lollipop. Her pristine white shirt was a rainbow of special colors.

2 comments:

AJ said...

Such cute pictures! They are getting so stinking BIG! Please invite us when you privatize. AJ

Chandy said...

Wow, great pictures Michelle! I love that idea! I remember admiring the bluebonnets on the way to your office so I can see the sentiment. What a gorgeous field!