Sunday, May 24, 2009

Really good Mother's Day present

Poor Jedd. My birthday and Mother's day will always be within 1 week of each other. This year they were on the same weekend. My 2 requests: A Kitchen Aid and Professional Family Photos.
The 2nd will be in a future blog...
He dutifully found the Kitchen Aid of my dreams, and then went above and beyond. What could turn a husband into SUPERMAN??
I love hanging plants outside our house, but by the middle of the summer I despise watering them. Usually it's done in heels on my way out the door and I get soaked from the dripping plants and make myself late for work.
Jedd devised an ingenious solution - a nearly invisible watering/ irrigation system. Simply turn on the water before my run, then turn off when I get home.

Viola. Definite brownie points. Thanks!

1 comment:

marcus said...

cut it out, jedd. you're making the rest of us guys look really bad. :) we loved your ward today.