She looks like she has a helmet on. She is one of those 'special' kids.
I remember when Jake was 2 and he used to wear the clear,plastic inside part of his hard hat. I think there were a few people that thought he was 'special' too.
I started laughing and then realized it was Sam Moon and then went, "oh, I miss that place!" and then had an emotional moment. My gosh, the emotions in this pregnancy are killing me!!
That was the best comment!! I haven't even heard of half those apps! So now you know I'm checking them all out and finding more I "need"! haha! I'm still loving the ziplock comment. ha!
We ran across an "Office" Trivia game and thought of you guys. Do you still watch it as much? We've started watching it again...good times
9 comments:
She is awesome!
Oh, Sam Moon! How I miss you!
That was me. Sorry
That is so cute!! I would love to have a helper like that:)
What a fashionista! Beautiful! LOL
Oh, we changed our family blog address:
http://complicatedsimplicity96.blogspot.com
She looks like she has a helmet on. She is one of those 'special' kids.
I remember when Jake was 2 and he used to wear the clear,plastic inside part of his hard hat. I think there were a few people that thought he was 'special' too.
I started laughing and then realized it was Sam Moon and then went, "oh, I miss that place!" and then had an emotional moment. My gosh, the emotions in this pregnancy are killing me!!
Meanwhile, I love your little shopper!!
I'd love to still get to see your blog-don't know how to email you :)
That was the best comment!! I haven't even heard of half those apps! So now you know I'm checking them all out and finding more I "need"! haha!
I'm still loving the ziplock comment. ha!
We ran across an "Office" Trivia game and thought of you guys. Do you still watch it as much? We've started watching it again...good times
Post a Comment