Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Madeline-isms

1. I like to whisper things like, "I love you", "You are my best girl ever" etc. etc. to my kids - you know, SECRETS. Usually, I might get an "I love you too", or maybe "You're my best mommy".

After one of my secrets to Madeline, "I love you SOOO much!"

Madeline eagerly replies, "I have a secret too!!!" Whispered, "I'm a MONSTER!! RAAUUURRR!!".

How sweet.

2. "Madeline, yesterday my mirror was clean. Today it's totally messy - I can't even see my face! Do you know what's on it?"

Madeline - "Oh, sure. It's toothpaste and my spit."

3. "Madeline, are you going to eat your broccoli?"

Madeline - "Oh, no, I eat broccoli on Saturdays."

3 comments:

Alison said...

Hey, at least she eats it on Saturdays!

Chandy said...

I think the monster sound, she got it down pat. Maybe a recessive gene? LOL

Broccoli on Saturdays, mmm... Sounds good to me!

Mary said...

I'm way behind on blogs so I just read (quickly!) the last few posts. What pretty family pictures! Your kids are beautiful. Really. I don't lie about such things. The camping pictures make me sad because Sean refuses to do anything related to camping. He says if I ever want to go he will let me take my happy self there without him...sigh. Actually the last time I mentioned it he said, "If you can find a camper with high-speed internet, a full shower, and a grill I'll try it." Nice. He's rugged, that man.