Michelle - these pictures are Awesome!! So gorgeous! What a great setting for a photo shoot, and guys all coordinated so well! Just absolutely gorgeous!
Yay for family pictures! I love them! And yay for the water park! kayle said "I don't want to go to the water park" I asked why not and he said "cause I am not a little kid" I just smiled and said.. I love ya, you'll have fun! :)
6 comments:
Beautiful family! Beautiful background! The beach is a perfect setting.
Those are way cute! I love them.
Michelle - these pictures are Awesome!! So gorgeous! What a great setting for a photo shoot, and guys all coordinated so well! Just absolutely gorgeous!
These are really good. I love the one with the two kiddos holding hands....how precious!
Wow, those are some great shots Michelle! I love that gift as I love the beach. What a beautiful family... ;-)
Yay for family pictures! I love them! And yay for the water park! kayle said "I don't want to go to the water park" I asked why not and he said "cause I am not a little kid" I just smiled and said.. I love ya, you'll have fun! :)
Post a Comment