I was not feeling well last week. I came home from work, crawled up in a ball on the bed and fell asleep. I think I heard some activity downstairs, but I couldn't move. I warned Jedd as I heard him come in that I didn't know what the house looked like. Fortunately, Madeline decided to do some cleaning and sprayed the house down with Formula 409 (even the carpets and the leather couches looked dirty, it appeared).

Jackson, who is 4, figured out how to get out the digital camera, turn it on, and snap 30 pictures of the house cleaning. We encouraged him to tell mom next time there is naughty behavior instead of just capturing photographic evidence.
3 comments:
He was just capturing photo evidence to make sure he didn't share in the blame. Smart kid
I need Jackson at my house. Evidence is always needed when my kids both start blaming the other...
Even though I knew about the spring cleaning, it makes it even more funny knowing that Jackson captured the moment!
That is amazing. The cleaning part sounds like something Ryan would do.
Post a Comment