
Thanks to the Feltons, our gift-giving always involves violence to the head of the getter:

All Jedd wanted for his birthday was a pair of sound-reducing headphones. He claims it is for the airplane, but I secretly suspect they are to reduce ambient child-screaming in our dear celestial home. 

4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jedd! I need some of those headphones too. uh... for the plane... yeah, the plane. Not for noisy kids.
Happy Birthday, Jedd!
I completely forgot to greet Jedd a "happy birthday!" this morning. And he even brought us donuts, where are my manners? Or should I say where did my brain cells go?
Wow, I didn't know he's not even 30yet, I feel so old.
Thanks again for the donuts!
The headphones are a great idea, hmmmm... :)
I happen to know Jedd, my cousin, was born the same year as I was....and I'm NOT 28!!! :)
Post a Comment