It's now a bianual tradition. Spring and fall when it's not so stinkin' hot, pull out the red wagon,
pack a lunch, and go say HI to the animals. This time it was the Dallas Zoo, and I am now a big fan of the "Children's zoo" there. Cool egg:
The monkey exhibits were not too lively, but I got a couple of close-ups:
Oh, and by the way, after about 20 hours of intentive labor from Jedd, the computers are fixed. Now we have found even more electrical issues from that crazy lightning - the stove and the phones still doen't work, the sprinkler system is shot... but thankfully the TiVO is safe. PFFEW!
3 comments:
Oh, yes, what would we do w/o the tevo :) Your too funny! Fun times at the zoo. Glad your enjoying the nice weather! Yes, it has bee cooler here too, by cooler I mean high 70's 80's.. but cool in the morn and eve's. Still, Ami wanted to head off to school in full on winter gear, pants, long sleeves and big warm jacket :) Also stating that she needed some warm fuzzy boots :) I guarantee she will come home with her pants and sleeves rolled up and no jacket. What are the chances of her being barefoot? Knowing Ami, very high! :) Miss ya!
Jeni
I gotta try the Aquarium in Dallas. I've had lots of great endorsements on it, but I'll just have to take the kids somewhere, that's a start.
Gotta have the TiVo! The stove and phone can wait... :P
Darling kids and Mom! Yes, we would miss the TiVo more than the stove, too. Sure do hope you don't have to replace all the fried items!
Post a Comment