A couple of years ago my brother was having a little fun with a morphing program.

Here I am as an Orangutan,

Jedd as a gorilla,

And to round out our family of primates, baby Jackson as a monkey.

And possibly how a scary hermaphrodite child of ours might look.
Bonus points if you can figure out the famous person we were morphed with:

And even more bonus points if you can name the BOM figure morphed with Jedd:
8 comments:
Matthew McGaunaghy (sp?) and Nephi. That blended one of you and Jedd will supply me with plenty of nightmares, thank you very much.
ok that totally freaks me out! That is so crazy! Matthew Mcconaughey, Cameron Diaz, and Nephi. Thanks for helping me out at church today with the Nativity stuff!
Alison and Stephanie - you are brilliant!
That is so cool to be morphed with Matthew McConaughey, Cameron Diaz, Nephi. Your primate family is such a hoot to look at as well.
I love it! I downloaded some software a few months ago after talking to you and morphed Hal into Pres Hinckley (I think it may still be on my blog) and it just really freaks me out! I LOVE IT!
So Jedd with earrings and makeup looks surprisingly good!
That is too funny! And I have say you all look just fab!
I knew the Matthew Mchowsitspelled one but I was clueless on the others. Side note: Jackson actually looks A LOT like Matthew Mcwhatever. Lock your doors. Girls will be arriving soon!
p.s. the other pics totally creeped me out.
You guys are so funny! I just told Tim that if we move again we are moving by you guys! We miss you and hope we can get together this year. Are you staying in Texas for the holidays?
Post a Comment