2008 was a bad year for sunglasses. Determined to avoid crying about expensive glasses being torn apart by a 15 month old, I went with the $5 route - oh, about 6 times. They were worth exactly $5 each. One was scratched easilyby Madeline at 6 Flags, one lost a screw within a week of purchase, 2 were so tight they gave me headaches... you get the idea. I missed my fancy polarized glasses that actually felt good on, but I was afraid of my children. I spied a pair at Costco that I might try for next year - anyone tried the Kirkland brand? I have to admit it was fun to try what Jedd calls the "Paris Hilton" kind that I've never thought in a million years I would wear (remember Canton, Anna?).
You get what you pay for!

2 comments:
We need a photo of them ON you!
I just re-read this and it reminded me of all the "Walmart" ones, I've had to throw away because of missing screws or lenses falling off on their own!
I agree with Alison, you should don some pics with them on you and have us judge which look you should go for, he, he...
Post a Comment